frequently asked questions ON CARTRAWLER
AFTER MY RENTAL
- How can I get a quotation?
- What languages do you support?
- Can I change the fuel policy?
- Where can I check the T&C of the rental on the web site?
- Where can I find directions to locate the rental agent at the pickup location?
- What is the name of the car rental agent that will supply me with the car?
- Is the agent located in the airport?
- Can I drop off the car earlier than it is stated on my voucher?
- Do I get a refund for unused days?What is an out of hour's fee?
- Do I have to pay extra if I want to drop off the car early in the morning/ late at night?
- Why is there a one way fee?
- Can I drop the car off at a different location?
- Are there any additional costs for the cross border travel?
- Can I drive the vehicle to another country?
- I am over 75 years of age, can I rent a car?
- Is there a charge for a young driver?
- What are the age restrictions for my rental?
- If the mileage is limited, how many km can I do per day and what happens if I do more?
- Do I have a limit on the miles that I travel during my rental?
- Do I need another form of ID?
- Can I use my debit card to release the vehicle?
- What Credit Cards are accepted by the rental agent?
- I am from the UK, do I need both photo card and paper counterpart licenses?
- How much is the fuel deposit?
- What is the price for one tank of petrol?
- What does pick up full return empty mean?
- Where do I pay for fuel?
- What is the fuel policy?
- What is breakdown assistance?
- What is the difference between the Gold and Platinum Package?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What is the name of the car rental agent, which I hired a car from?
- What does it mean that my booking was provisionally confirmed?
- Why can't I cancel my reservation online?
- Can I cancel the booking with the car rental agency directly?
- How can I cancel my booking?
- Why is my reservation not available, I paid a deposit?
- I received an email from a fraud agent/fraud department? What should I do?
- What's the security level on your website?
- What is a security check?
- Can I cancel my on request reservation?
- What does it mean my booking is 'On Request'?
- Do I need to present the voucher to collect my car?
- I have lost my rental voucher and need a new one.
- I have not received my rental voucher?
- How do I print off my voucher?
- What happens if I don't print off the voucher?
- Where can I find the rental voucher?
- What is the Rental voucher?
- What is a placement Fee?
- Where can I find the information about the payment details?
- What steps do I take if I receive the wrong car category at the rental desk?
- Where do I pick up my vehicle?
- If I arrived late at the rental desk, would the car rental agent keep the car for me?
- What are the opening hours of the car rental agency?
- What is the name of the car rental agent that will provide me with the vehicle?
- What if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
- I need to add flight details to my reservation
- How can I add an Additional Driver?
- I have requested a child seat, is this guaranteed?
- I need to add additional extras to my booking
- Why have two amounts been blocked from my credit card?
- What steps can I take if the vehicle is not up to the standard/in the condition I expect?
- Can I drop off the car earlier than it is stated on my voucher? Do I get a refund for unused days?
- Can I extend my rental while my rental is in progress?
AFTER MY RENTAL
- How can I contact you?
- When will I receive my refund?
- What do I do if I do not receive my rental vehicle?
- If I have been overcharged who can I contact?
- How do I make a claim for Mondial Excess Reimbursement if I need to?
- In the event that there is damage to the vehicle during my rental, what steps do I need to take. Who do I contact?